The Fort Bend Church supports our local officials.
In our efforts to comply with the County Judge’s recommendation,
we have chosen to provide additional restrictions on the
number of individuals allowed to attend worship.
We appreciate your understanding and prayers as we
believe God that we will soon be able to worship together again!
SPACE IS LIMITED
Opens at noon on Tuesday prior to Sunday – Limited Capacity
- Worship Service is for Adults Only. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
- You may register yourself and one other adult who lives in your household. On the registration form, click on “ADD ANOTHER WORSHIP ATTENDEE,” located near the bottom of your registration information.
- After your registration is complete, you will receive an email with a QR code, which you MUST bring with you on Sunday. You may print it or save it to your phone. It will be scanned when entering the building.
- Registration closes Saturday before Worship Service at noon or once capacity is reached.
When you Arrive
- Volunteers, peace officers, and signage will be available to assist you.
- Arrive at the designated time of arrival listed on your QR Code.
- Enter the building through the front doors of the church (Eldridge Road).
- Prior to entering the building, you will be temperature screened. (Any temperature at or above 100 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to enter)
- Masks are to be worn at all times while in the building.
- Maintain a six-foot distance between yourself and anyone not living in your household.
- Refrain from hugging, shaking hands, and before, during, and after Worship Service.
- Offering will be received online, by mail, or in a drop box when you enter the sanctuary
- After Worship Service, remain seated. Ushers will direct you to the appropriate exits.
We encourage you to stay home and continue to worship with us virtually if any of the following:
- You are Sixty-five(65) years of age or older
- You have underlying health conditions.
The Fort Bend Church assumes no risk or liability for the registrant(s) contained herein who choose(s) to attend Worship Service on the date for which they properly registered. Attendee(s) agree(s) to inform TFBC if they later determine they have, or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 within seven (7) days.